Dear participants of the Conference “Microfinance: International Experience,”
If you would like to apply for your Czech visa promptly and conveniently at an attractive special price you may benefit from a personal assistant service offered by the Single Visa Center.
There are two options for visa support:
1) helping you with the preparation of your visa application pack, which includes a document check, filling out questionnaires and creating an itinerary, or
2) visa application on a turnkey basis!!! You do not need to be present while your personal assistant files your paperwork with the consulate, pays the fee and collects your visa!
Special prices for you:
- Preparation of a visa application pack (does not include visa fees) - RUR3,800;
- Visa application on a turnkey basis (fees included) - RUR10,500.
Visa document checklist:
1. Travel passport valid for at least three months after the requested visa expiry date + old passports (if any);
2. Color photographs (3.5x4.5 cm);
3. Russian ID (internal passport);
4. Bank statement;
5. Certificate of employment indicating position and salary;
6. SVC questionnaire.
If the applicant is a child (18 y.o and younger), the following documents must be provided in addition to the main package:
1. Birth certificate;
2. If the child is traveling with one of his/her parents, an original or notarized copy of the exit permit from the other parent;
3. If the child is traveling independently, an original or notarized copy of the exit permit from both parents;
4. If the child is traveling with an accompanying person who is not his/her parent, an original or notarized copy of the exit permit from both parents;
5. Russian passports of the parents;
6. Certificate from the child's educational institution.